Click on the trolley number to download an information sheet. Contact us if you would like more information on a particular trolley or to custom design a trolley to meet your specific needs. For our standard range of trolleys, head over to the Tasman Joinery Ltd website.
- Trolley frames are made from natural anodised aluminium extrusions with a unique interlocking assembly system.
- Slim walled natural anodised aluminium extruded drawers for years of durability.
- Trolley drawers on full extension glides with total pull out prevention stops.
- Drawer height options of 75 mm, 125 mm and 175 mm.
- Solid natural anodised aluminium drawer handles.
- Cabinets are made from low pressure melamine.
- Work top surfaces are made from high pressure melamine.
- An 'L' shaped trolley rail that provides a 30 mm hip lip on all sides of shelves, or reversed for a flush top.
- A removable and reversible solid 3 mm laminate shelf.
- 100 mm castors.
- Wall protection buffers fitted to trolley posts above castors.
Additional Trolley Features
- 125 mm castors.
- Braked castors.
- Locks fitted for single or multiple drawers.
- IV pole.
- Oxygen carrier.
- Side mounted flap.
- Pull out slide.
- Up-stand extension with or without parts bins.
- Stainless steel shelves/work tops (on selected trolleys).
- Coloured drawer fronts.
*Optional additional features are at extra cost.